Happy Monday everyone!
Today Ms. Humble turns thirty.
That's right, it's my birthday and I'm absolutely not baking a cake today. I'm just going to eat it. Lots of cake to celebrate my inexorable march towards death. Woo!
It is a princess cake, if you're curious. My absolute favorite.
So before I get out on my thrilling birthday errands (like going to the DMV to renew my drivers license, ugh) I'm going to do a quick post. A birthday giveaway!
CSN contacted me, asking if I would like to do another giveaway or review. So I have yet another $150 certificate to spend as I please and once again, I'm going to give it away to my readers since, based on the last giveaway, you guys need A LOT of stuff.
So a $150 gift certificate! For the winner to spend as they please. I will note once again that the certificate doesn't cover shipping costs but most of the stuff on CSN has or qualifies for free shipping anyway.
We're going to do basically the same thing I did last time. For fun I'm going to ask you: What would you buy with $150? CSN.com stocks just about everything you might need for the full life cycle of your cooking. Everything from a simple silicon spatulas to a full dining room set to serve it in.
So, what do you need for your baking projects?
So think about what you would like to win and leave a comment below including:
- Your email address (you're welcome to obfuscate it to avoid spammers, just include it. Please. )
- What sort of baking/cooking from their housewares store that you really want or need. A copper bowl, a fancy french oven, some new knives or that huge dining room set?
- If you follow my blog, or start following my blog, I'll enter your name twice into the drawing. That would be the little Follow link on the right with the 2000+ other folks. You'll be in good company, don't worry. If you also follow/like on Facebook I'll enter you three times. Just be sure to mention this when you enter (To be fair, I will be verifying that the winner was entitled to however many entries they got).
- If you can't comment (due to technical issues, etc), email me. I received a few entries via email for the last giveaway and I did count them--even if I didn't find the time to reply--and I will count them this time too.
This time I'm going to open the giveaway to ALL of my readers. Even those of you who live in countries far, far away. Countries that CSN doesn't ship to. I'm willing to act as middle man and ship it to you free of charge.
For my readers outside of the U.S. and Canada: Since shipping packages internationally can get ridiculously expensive (often costing more than the contents of the package, as I've learned shipping things to my mother in the U.K.) I'm going to put a few limitations on this. I hope my international readers understand.
- You have $100 to spend as you see fit at any of CSN's stores (I'll cover any costs of shipping to my home) we'll coordinate all this via email.
- The item(s) you choose MUST fit into a 12" x 12" x 5.5" box and be under 20lbs. This should be easy to do as CSN generally lists the weight and dimensions of its items.
- You are responsible for any duties, fees or other customs requirements that your government imposes.
- I will cover the cost of shipping and insurance (if available), etc.
- While I will do what I can with the shipper to prevent/fix it, I am not responsible if the package is lost, stolen, opened, damaged or eaten by monsters while in transit.
Sound good? Okay!
As for my birthday. I got everything I wanted. Ms. Humble finally, FINALLY got her Easy Bake Oven from Mother Humble. Very funny, Mom.
Thanks. That frosting gun-pen thing is ridiculous. I'm going to bake with this and post it to the blog. I know you're all itching for some hot and fresh lightbulb baked treats.
I also was given a Sous Vide. I know, crazy right? Looks like I have a new kitchen gadget to play with.
Back to the giveaway. You're all welcome to enter anytime between now and 9am PST on July 26th. I'll hold the drawing and announce the lucky winner next week.